- S1 Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Good knowledge of Civil specifications and Indonesian codes.
- Capable of managing various Civil works contractors at the site.
- Able to see, forecast, and manage the possible problem in terms of work sequence between civil work to civil work and civil work to other discipline work (MEIA).
- The candidate must be willing to be placed in Cikarang and stationed in Karawang (West Java).
- Supervise Civil works contractors at the site.
- Provide technical solutions and directions for any civil-related site issues.
- Make sure all drawings and technical documents are issued to contractors on time and the latest revision.
- Check the Bill of quantities and work progress of each contractor.
- Prepare weekly and monthly progress reports.
- Ensure all Civil works are as per the project schedule and hand over to the Mechanical contractor.
- Ensure all the work sequence of civil work is in the correct procedure to prevent unnecessary problems and maintain quality.
- Understand all requirements provided and communicate promptly to the contractor, vendor, supplier.
- Manage project resource planning needed for maintaining ongoing projects.
- Manage good relationships with contractors.
- Provide project administration support to the team for co-ordinations with external vendors/ partners.